Psychiatrist - Outpatient Primary Care Psychiatric Consultation | Reliant Medical Group - 2152788
As a part of the Optum, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Psychiatrist to join our growing team in Massachusetts with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Hybrid for in person and virtual care
- Open to part-time or full-time applicants
- Work directly with Primary Care providers in our fully integrated model
- No on-call requirements
- Provide consultation for primary care providers regarding patient treatment and referrals
- Provide medication management
- Supervise Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
- Flexible scheduling options
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on volume and quality measures
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
About Reliant Medical Group
When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group in Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts. Where everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Here, you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience that consistently ranks among the top provider groups in the country. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.℠
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Massachusetts) or has (Massachusetts) application in process
- Board Certified or board eligibility in Psychiatry
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
At Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 60,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.