Senior Business Analyst (RevOps)
At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join any of our employee run affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and potential for many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Sr. Revenue Operations Data Analyst will play a critical role in accelerating Definitive Healthcare’s revenue growth and forecasting predictability in a fast-paced environment.
- Performance Analysis:
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and revenue growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to identify trends and look for opportunities to increase retention and conversion rates.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Design, support, and govern day-to-day solution design, report creation, and insights development.
- Analyze marketing trends and provide actionable insights to senior marketing leadership.
- Field Ops
- Work directly with the Field Ops team to ensure consistency in report and analysis methodology and creation
- Regularly participate in analysis review meetings to understand the information needs of the field and identification of revenue generating opportunities
- Act as a mentor to Field Operations Analysts
- Commissions Support:
- Assist in the monthly commission process, ensuring accurate and timely calculations, processing, and payouts aligned with company policies.
- Operational Efficiency:
- Partner with Go-To-Market stakeholders to introduce efficiencies in key operational tasks, such as lead distribution and sales territory building.
- Marketing ROI Evaluation:
- Measure marketing campaign effectiveness through KPI analysis.
- Recommend strategies to improve marketing ROI, lead acquisition, and conversion.
- Revenue Forecasting:
- Support Sales, Customer Success, and Finance teams in revenue forecasting and budgeting with accurate and timely data analysis.
- Data Integrity and Governance:
- Partner with Deal Desk to ensure data accuracy and consistency within systems.
- Implement data governance best practices and support system integration.
- Use SQL queries for business insights and conduct competitive win/loss analyses.
- Mature the go-to-market data reporting foundation within reporting tools.
- Program Execution:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute revenue-generating programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate project timelines, track milestones, and ensure successful program delivery, addressing potential roadblocks.
- 6-8 years of experience in sales/revenue operations, business intelligence, or data analysis.
- Proven track record of providing insights for revenue strategy.
- Advanced experience with BI tools, sales/marketing automation platforms, and CRMs.
- Strong communication skills, curiosity, and ability to drive strategic insights.
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture and infrastructure components.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and comfortable with a high degree of responsibility.
- Positive outlook, high emotional intelligence (EQ), and alignment with company values.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
If you are a California, Colorado, New York City or Washington resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information