At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. We help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry. Our SaaS platform creates new paths to commercial success in the healthcare market, so companies can identify where to go next.
Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds and voices of our employees. Why? Because their diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
For over 10 years, we’ve built a collaborative culture driven by employees who share a passion for improving the healthcare ecosystem, enjoy giving back to the local community and value diversity and inclusion.
One of the hallmarks of our culture is our commitment to community service. Through the DefinitiveCares program, employees can work with their choice of more than 40 charitable organizations, supporting causes from hunger and homelessness to healthcare, LGBTQ+ issues, racial justice, women’s initiatives and more. 2021 marked the sixth year that we had 100% employee participation in DefinitiveCares.
We also provide a range of opportunities for employees to connect with each other. Employees can join any of our employee run affinity groups supporting causes such as women’s empowerment, LGBTQ+, Black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), disabilities and working parents and potential for many more. Affinity groups often enable greater education companywide through training, events and speaker series.
We’re also a great place to work. For five years in a row, we’ve been recognized by the Boston Business Journal and the Boston Globe as a best place to work in Massachusetts. In 2022, Energage recognized us for Culture Excellence in Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Great Leadership, Purpose & Value and Work-Life Flexibility!
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Explore our available positions here. We’d love the chance to get to know you.
At Definitive Healthcare, Salesforce developers are senior team members and internal consultants who create and support programmatic solutions, integrate other platforms with Salesforce, troubleshoot advanced technical issues, and mentor more junior team members.
- Collaborate with users and team members to design, develop, test, and deploy functionality, including meeting with end-users and managers to determine project specifications related to UI, customized applications, and integration with other software.
- Effectively use Salesforce and CPQ configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet documented business requirements.
- Develop customized programmatic solutions to meet requirements & support business processes beyond what admins can do using the “click-not-code” approach (e.g., by using Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, and/or Lightning Framework).
- Develop and support integrations between Salesforce and external systems (e.g., by using REST and SOAP APIs (Application Programming Interface), MuleSoft or other middleware, or other approaches).
- Keep up to date with Salesforce and CPQ releases, features, and best practices.
- Work with administrators on development issues related to maintenance & user support.
- Provide internal technical support and mentor more junior team members
- Proven ability (5+ yrs as SF Admin and Developer) to execute on the responsibilities above in a large-scale, highly integrated Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce Platform development experience using Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, or Lightning Framework.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with integration and middleware tools, such as MuleSoft.
- 1+ years of Salesforce CPQ admin experience
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery and scrum framework.
General skills and knowledge
- Understand business processes related to sales, marketing, customer service, and operations of a SaaS Software Provider, and how to implement them within Salesforce.
- Ability to interpret user requests, discover the underlying logic, and present alternative solutions based on Salesforce best practices, not just take the request and implement it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a bias for action and ability to organize and manage time in a dynamic environment.
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
If you are a California, Colorado, New York City or Washington resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information