Senior Customer Care Advisor - Intellectual Property
Decision Resources Group
Clarivate is looking for a Senior Customer Care Advisor to join our growing Intellectual Property team. This is a great opportunity for people looking to learn and grow their career in a fast paced continuous learning environment!
As a Senior CCA, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to internal and external customers experiencing moderately complex service or product utilization issues. As the initial point of contact for Clarivate’s Brand IP portfolio, (e.g., CompuMark Search and Watch, SAEGIS and Darts-ip) you will take Trademark Search and Watch orders, address customer queries and troubleshoot common issues. Senior Customer Care Advisors work across various communication channels, such as phone, email, and chat to assist customers in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a customer care environment
- 2+ years of experience in B2B and/or B2C customer service for Intellectual Property, brand protection and trademarking services
It would be great if you also had…
- Previous experience working in Intellectual Property, brand protection and trademarking services
What will you be doing in this role?...
- Apply developed product or service knowledge to resolve a high number of cases with greater efficiency and level of autonomy in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner using various communication channels (phone, email, chat)
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or IT Service Management (ITSM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and follow all processes, procedures and best practices
- Mentor less experienced colleagues and assists with colleague training and onboarding
- Investigate, report and document customer issues and/or enhancement requests. Contributes ideas for improving services, systems, and processes and eliminating coverage gaps.
- Maintain and document detailed customer interactions as well as ensure appropriate turnaround times and response quality to meet customer agreements
- Prioritize and resolve issues while handling sensitive situations with customers and escalating complaints and sensitive topics to a manager, next tier of service and/or relevant department
- Display a team-oriented and positive attitude both within the Customer Care department and when communicating and collaborating with different stakeholders to foster internal relationships with relevant departments
- Participate in internal mentorship programs when needed, to assist in developing confident and motivated staff and ensure customers receive a consistently high-quality service
- Demonstrate Clarivate’s company values at all times
- Act as a voice of the customer and report customer feedback to contribute to organizational learning and ensure best practice is coordinated across the organization
About the Team
Our team consists of 700+ individuals located across the globe. Our primary focus is to ensure our customers receive a best-in-class service experience using our products. We achieve this through our focus on proactive/preventative measurements, attention to detail, goal setting and clear communication.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, primarily working core business hours in your time zone, with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed.
This is a hybrid position working in the office 2-3 days a week.
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled