Senior Field Marketing Manager, Americas
Decision Resources Group
We are seeking a Senior Field Marketing Manager to support the rapid growth of the Clarivate Intellectual Property organization across the Americas.
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will work in a collaborative environment on the development and execution of integrated marketing activities designed to meet regional sales growth and customer retention targets. This position will be responsible for the creation and delivery of market-ready campaigns across the Americas, including email, social, digital, webinars, events and other regional activities designed to support specific account or regional goals. This role ensures that regional marketing plans are developed and executed in close collaboration with global marketing programs and the local sales leadership. They manage the regional marketing budget to deliver maximum ROI for the team.
This is a hands-on role where you will have direct ownership of delivering in-market activities in support of the regional sales organisations as well as localising global demand and customer engagement campaigns as appropriate for the region. You will take a key role in developing marketing plans and be expected to execute independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues responsible for other regions.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with solid B2B marketing experience.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- 2+ years in field marketing
- Bachelor's degree in related field or at least 4 years of equivalent relevant experience
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales; actual sales experience highly desirable
- Experience of managing the full spectrum of marketing activities and budgets, including event management, digital marketing, email marketing, webinars, 3rd party activities, advertising and sales enablement
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Project Management and organization skills.
- Experience in creating and executing campaigns using digital marketing channel tools
- Working knowledge of CRMs (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel nationally.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese
What will you be doing in this role?
- Lead in the development of marketing plans for North America and Latin America, based on sound knowledge of the market dynamics and sales goals, to achieve Marketing KPIs
- Directly manage campaign and events development, execution, and measurement of demand generation, lead acquisition, and lead nurturing programs; driving interest in Clarivate IP solutions and advancing prospects through the sales funnel.
- Drive the localisation and creation of campaign content that translates corporate messaging and value propositions into in-market campaigns that meet the unique needs of regional personas. Partnering with the sales organisation throughout the process, positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and interact with them in a customer-centric fashion.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting and personalization as well as contributing toward the ongoing enhancement of data quality.
- Generates buy-in and support for marketing programs from local sales team lead and key Stakeholders
- Assists in training internal teams, Sales reps, and customer-facing staff on marketing programs
- Manages lead conversion, pipeline analysis and acceleration programmes and ensures swift follow up on leads by sales and drive campaign attribution of sales opportunities
- Works collaboratively with the other global and regional marketing leads to develop and share best practices across all marketing channels
- Build and monitor campaigns leveraging Salesforce and marketing automation platforms as well as other internal marketing templates and tools and is able to provide key performance and impact metrics.
- Show innovation in identifying new channels to market, testing new methods of communication and adopting new technology to support the marketing programs and initiatives.
About the Team
- You’ll be reporting to the Director Demand Marketing
- We are a collective team of 30 colleagues that support the IP business across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific
- We pride ourselves on being a highly collaborative and support team, with an emphasis on personal development and regular opportunities to build skills and knowledge of the industry.
Hours of Work
- This is a full-time permanent position
- This position will eventually be hybrid working 2-3 days a week in the Boston office. The Boston office is not complete yet so you will work remotely until it is
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with flexibility available around core working hours
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled