Customer Care Advisor - Intellectual Property
Decision Resources Group
Clarivate is seeking to hire a Customer Care Advisor to join our growing, global organization! As a CCA, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to internal and external customers. As the initial point of contact for Clarivate’s Brand IP portfolio, (e.g., CompuMark Search and Watch, SAEGIS and Darts-ip) you will take Trademark Search and Watch orders, address customer queries and troubleshoot common issues. Customer Care Advisors work across various communication channels, such as phone, email, and chat to assist customers in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a customer care environment
It would be great if you also had…
- Previous experience working in Intellectual Property, brand protection and trademarking services
What will you be doing in this role?...
- Act as a first point of contact and provides verbal and written response to customer inquiries via multiple communication channels (phone, email, chat)
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or IT Service Management (ITSM) system, ensuring that customer inquiries are handled correctly and follow all processes, procedures and best practices
- Efficiently resolve customer inquiries and requests related to products and services in a professional, accurate, courteous and timely manner using various communication channels (phone, email, chat)
- Maintain and document detailed customer interactions as well as ensure appropriate turnaround times and response quality to meet customer agreements
- Prioritize and resolve issues while handling sensitive situations with customers and escalating complaints and sensitive topics to a manager, next tier of service and/or relevant department
- Display a team-oriented and positive attitude both within the Customer Care department and when communicating and collaborating with different stakeholders to foster internal relationships with relevant departments "
- Participate in internal mentorship programs when needed, to assist in developing confident and motivated staff and ensure customers receive a consistently high-quality service
- Investigate, report and document straightforward customer issues and/or enhancement requests and ensure that both internal and external stakeholders are updated as appropriate
- Demonstrate Clarivate’s company values at all times
- Act as a voice of the customer and report customer feedback to contribute to organizational learning and ensure best practice is coordinated across the organization
About the Team
Our team consists of 700+ individuals located across the globe. Our primary focus is to ensure our customers receive a best-in-class service experience using our products. We achieve this through our focus on proactive/preventative measurements, attention to detail, goal setting and clear communication.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, primarily working core business hours in your time zone, with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed.
This is a hybrid position working in the office 2-3 days a week.
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled