Clinical Education Liaison - Texas
connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please visit www.connectrn.com.
We are looking to hire an experienced, passionate Clinical Liaison to improve the effectiveness of the Home Health clinical team through ongoing training, coaching, and development. Reporting to our VP of Home Health, you will contribute by building, delivering, and continuously improving the orientation and clinical education program as well as ongoing skills development training for the team.
- Provide one-on-one clinical training to all field RNs and LPNs during initial home visits
- Provide direct patient care within their homes including OASIS along with evaluating and assessing clinical skills competency
- Conduct both virtual and in-person clinical education sessions along with implementing educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters
- Orient new clinicians (mentees) to the care center(s), including clinical home health care, policies and procedures, documentation, technology, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate the learning experience to allow mentees to perform competently in their required & plan specific learning experiences to promote the acquisition of new knowledge, skills, and abilities required of the job responsibilities by mentoring, coaching, and role modeling correct behaviors
- Evaluate and make recommendations as to when the mentee is capable of working independently, provide timely feedback to the mentee regarding all aspects of the orientation experience provide clinical skills practice opportunities for mentees and evaluate and document correct performance
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing & RN License
- A few years of experience in Certified Homecare
- OASIS Proficiency
- Clinical excellence and proficiency in a wide variety of clinical skills including: Wound VAC, home infusions/ Central line care, J/G Tube management, UNNA Boots, complex wound care, foley catheter care, chemotherapy disconnect , pleurx catheters
- Proficiency with multiple EMR including Epic, McKesson, HomeCare HomeBase (HCHB)
- Experience with virtual education programming and content delivery & Clinical supervisory experience & Education experience including clinical training
You will get...
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in both Waltham & Baltimore offices)
- Flexible paid time off policy
- 401k with match