Enterprise Account Executive
Anyone needing longer-term care can have a high quality of life in their own setting through access to an excellent & valued health care team.
Provide the best platform for the discovery, onboarding, equipping, management, retention, and assurance of health care professionals and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them.
CareAcademy Enterprise Sales Account Executive is a strategic role for candidates with extensive experience in the healthcare enterprise space who are hungry to offer differentiated products to help healthcare enterprises better recruit, onboard, and retain their direct care workforce. CareAcademy traditionally has served small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), and our products have reached maturity to serve the needs of enterprise customers.
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive will actively generate an enterprise sales pipeline and close multi-year $250k+ annual revenue deals from a target list of large companies.
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform in order to identify and prospect for potential accounts
- Qualify enterprise inbound opportunities, and work them through your pipeline to successful outcomes
- Perform outbound prospecting and opportunity development
- Prepare and deliver presentations on our product and services
- Accurately forecast and manage your pipeline
- Exceed your quarterly and annual new business quota
- Track activities via CRM software and other in-house tools
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to build a network of contacts
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by our management team
- 5+ year history in B2B SaaS of hunting net new enterprise business and closing $250k+ annual revenue, multi-year deals in the healthcare space including home health agencies, payors, government, and health systems
- Strong ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Experience creating and presenting proposals to key stakeholders at client organizations
- Ability to effectively collaborate up, down, and across the organization driving ever-increasing levels of customer satisfaction
- Possess a hunter mentality focused on driving business in a defined territory or vertical
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Exceptional experience in contract negotiation and opportunity forecasting
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio
- Thrives in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment with high autonomy
- 10. Healthcare or education technology background a large plus
- Comfortable with an array of software products and sales software (Salesforce, Slack, Asana, Tettra)
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and commissions with equity options
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous medical coverage with minimal employee contribution (65% of medical premium paid by Company)
- 401K enrollment after six months of employment and up to 4% company matching
- AMAZING team members!