Customer Success Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2022
Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role is Important to Arcadia
At Arcadia.io, The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) has complete responsibility for the management of steady state activities for all of Arcadia’s non-enterprise clients. CSAs commit to the ongoing work of making satisfied customers, through ensuring strong data quality, rapid and effective support, and smooth upgrades. The CSA displays an intimate understanding of Arcadia functionality and can marry this understanding with their knowledge of value-based care to lead product trainings, mitigate issues, and reconfigure tools to meet new business goals.
CSAs have a knack for troubleshooting complex technical issues, enjoy getting into the weeds, and excel at critical problem solving. As the customer’s primary point of contact, the CSA will prioritize post-implementation scope, communicate timelines, and manage delivery.
In this position, you will be a member of the newly formed Customer Success Management team within Arcadia’s Customer Management division. You will work closely with implementation management, production support SMEs, engineering, and service desk teams.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete Arcadia Core Platform certification
- Complete onboarding requirements
- Coordinate with internal teams and track against project status/timelines
- Know each assigned customers’ scope of work and organizational goals
In 6 months
- Act as the primary CSA on assigned customer accounts with oversight
- Manage day to day operations of each customer, including awareness of any escalations
- Train customers on the base platform
- Create and manage to project timelines
- Understand Arcadia’s data ingestion processes
- Drive issue resolution through coordination with internal teams
- Begin to gain an understanding of healthcare data
- Have an awareness into some of Arcadia’s product configuration options
In 12 months
- Manage customer accounts independently with minimal oversight
- Exhibit an in depth understanding of Arcadia products
- Provide training tailored to the customer needs across the Arcadia product suite
- Understand and translate issue impact relative to customers’ business needs
- Use technical skills and critical thinking to investigate highly complex issues and develop remediation plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Help troubleshoot the data ingestion process
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of EHR and claims data
- Develop strategies to help a client reach their business goals through product configuration changes and trainings
What You'll Be Doing
- Serving as the primary day-to-day point of contact for customers live on the Arcadia platform
- Connecting the dots between platform functionality, data dependencies/data model, and customer use cases to fully identify issues and conceptualize impact
- Investigating escalated and highly complex issues and developing remediation plans with internal teams. Driving complex issue resolution through collaboration with internal teams
- Managing the implementation of product upgrades, significant platform changes, annual quality measure updates, and data integration quality control processes. Providing ongoing Care Management Support
- Interacting with customers and clearly explaining issue root cause/remediation and product functionality
- Learning customers’ business goals to facilitate internal decisions, e.g. strategize platform upgrades, prioritization of updates, understand issue impact, internal escalation.
- Conducting supplementary customer trainings and demos across the Arcadia product suite
- Acting as the translator between internal and external teams regarding complex technical concepts and business needs
- Educating customers on Arcadia processes including data integration, nightly processing, upgrades, issue resolution
- Gaining an in depth understanding of value-based care and how Arcadia tools support customers to achieve success
- Mastering the Arcadia Product Suite and understanding Arcadia’s data flow processes
- Helping to shape a new team and to design the customer intake process
- Leveraging tools such as Jira, Confluence, Box, and SQL
What You'll Bring
- 0-3 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
- Strong communication skills including the ability to interact with customers and explain technical concepts, issue resolutions and product functionality clearly to a wide range of audiences (tech, business, clinical, executive)
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapt well to change
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, scripting, and common programming languages
- Thrive as a self-starter with the curiosity and tenacity to learn complex concepts
- Healthcare industry experience
Would Love for You to Have
- Multiple years in IT support or relevant experience.
- Experience using technologies such as SQL Server, Microsoft Office, JIRA and others to aid our customers in resolving complex big data issues. Additional programming language experience is a plus
- Experience interacting with Product and Engineering teams to identify and implement improvements to the software, and installation and configuration processes based on field experience and customer input
- Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR, or experience in a secure data systems environment is a plus
What You'll Get
- CSA will be a high growth position with deep exposure to Arcadia’s products, tools and processes. We expect high throughput with frequent promotion to our implementation, production, or technical teams.
- Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity
- Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
- A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
- Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
- Great benefits like flextime time off
- Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.