Expert Software Engineer
Welcome to Veradigm! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Veradigm is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
This is a remote position.
The Expert Software Engineer will work collaboratively with Product Management and other members of the software development organization to enhance and support the Risk Adjustment Analytics suite of products. The Expert Software Engineer has experience and is comfortable, with spending 90 – 100% of their time developing new and enhancing existing stored procedures using SQL Server. Expert Software Engineer will also be required to perform support functions and other ancillary duties as assigned. Superior technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position.
- Develop new, and enhance existing SQL objects stored procedures, using SQL server.
- Be an active learner of the Risk Adjustment Analytics business.
- Be an active player in our agile software development team by participating in daily huddle, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- Support Azure and Snowflake migrations, and scalability projects.
- Work with teammates to prioritize, design, implement, test, deploy, troubleshoot, document, and support technology solutions for the Risk Adjustment Analytics suite of products.
- Perform a wide range of other ancillary duties in support of production runs and other company initiatives as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of experience using relational DBMS, SQL Server/T-SQL, and writing stored procedures, user defined functions, common table expressions, views, triggers, subqueries, dynamic SQL, query optimization, and use of PIVOT, CASE, and CURSOR statements.
- Experience with C# and .NET Core.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git and SQL Database projects.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working in healthcare space including familiarity with claims data, Risk Adjustment, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Experience with Azure cloud development including Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Snowflake.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Agile/SAFe Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience with JIRA.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Veradigm’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Veradigm must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Veradigm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Veradigm Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Veradigm opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!