Advocates for Human Potential, Inc.
Our growing company is seeking to hire an organized and energetic Project Coordinator. In this position, you will work with Project Managers to coordinate, implement and monitor new and exciting company projects. Working in a team environment, you will assist the Leadership of the Administrative Services Entity with developing and supervising project work plans including schedules, budgets, and expenditures; organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings; drafting department communications and ensuring that project deadlines are met.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines and be competent in using Microsoft Suite, SharePoint, Smartsheet, and Lucid. Must be adaptable and detail-focused.
AHP (www.ahpnet.com), is a fast-growing consulting and research firm specializing in health and behavioral health, offering technical assistance and training, system and program development, resource development and dissemination, and research and evaluation. Our core content areas include substance use treatment and prevention, mental health policy and services, co-occurring disorders, workforce development, homelessness and housing, and criminal justice.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of project work plans.
- Monitor work plan implementation, including project tasks, team members, and workflows to keep projects on task and target, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Assign project tasks to team members and communicate changes in tasks, schedules, and budgets as needed.
- Develop and implement processes to manage project goals and schedules and ensure that project tasks are completed on time and on budget.
- Review project results and products to ensure delivery of high-quality products to clients.
- Co-lead project meetings; prepare and distribute detailed written minutes to team members.
- Provide administrative support, including maintaining project administrative documents and related databases.
- Draft department communications.
- Develop and implement processes to track, update and store all project documents including contracts and other materials.
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements to Project Managers.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in social science, health services, or related business field of study.
- Proven three years of prior experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Prefer CAPM, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt or able to become certified within first 18 months of hire.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage different projects tasks and/or multiple projects and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong client-facing, supervisory, and teamwork skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research suggests that women and Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they do not meet 100 percent of the job requirements. At AHP, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
To be transparent with applicants about salary and in compliance with various state pay disclosure requirements, AHP publishes the following information which is current as of the date of posting. The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the AHP salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be high or low in the range based on a range of factors including but not limited to location, experience, and education. The range listed is just one component of AHP’s total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, AHP provides a variety of benefits to employees, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family, a retirement plan with a 3% match, student loan repayment assistance, employer-paid life, and disability insurance, generous paid time off, and much more.
AHP is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.