Sr. Associate Continuous Improvement Specialist
Why Patients Need You
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients' lives.
What You Will Achieve
Your organizational skills will help us integrate our continuous improvement programs across the organization, both vertically and horizontally. Thanks to your knowledge and skills, it will be ensured that the improvement programs yield results, and strengthen the overall business strategies. You will work as a coach and a facilitator for improvement projects as well as maintain performance metrics to measure program success.
As a Senior Associate, you will support the program by taking care of project governance, project reviews, communications, trainings, certifications and rewards. Your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to the completion of moderately complex projects.
- Manage own time to meet agreed targets, develops plans for activities on own projects.
- Work with site's continuous improvement team to progress and monitor delivery of operational excellence.
- Work with engineers to learn and implement techniques to continuously improve packaging equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Develop proposals for improving Site process technology from a quality, cost and capacity optimization perspective.
- Inspire a culture of continuous improvement by partnering effectively with personnel involved in the investigation process.
- Lead, support and coach data analysis by using and fostering the adequate OpEx tool.
- Lead relevant shared investigations with technical, compliance, operations process team members.
- Incorporate (Current) Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GxP) and regulatory compliance into all assigned projects scope, design and construction work.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and execute business solutions.
- Support/Perform root cause analysis for elimination of repeat performance issues/occurrences.
- Support Quality and Safety investigations through coaching on Six Sigma and preform safety inspections.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 8 years of relevant experience OR an associates degree with 6 years of experience OR a bachelors with at least 3 years of experience OR Masters with more than 1 year of experience.
- Knowledge of PLC/computer system.
- Understanding of how to work effectively with site colleagues through the change process required to be successful in this position.
- Acts as a Change Management Agent, fostering Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Ability to organize data and plan for the future is key.
- Strong verbal and written English communications capabilities.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor colleagues and manage diverse relationships.
- Lean exposure and capability.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Standard Monday - Friday on 1st shift.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Last Date to Apply for Job: November 28, 2023
- Referral Bonus Eligibility: YES
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.