APC Collaborative Teaching Pod- Reliant Medical Group - 2185921
As a part of OptumCare, Reliant Medical Group is seeking recent graduate APC candidates or those with one year of practice experience or less, to join our new APC Collaborative Teaching Pod within our Internal Medicine Department in Southborough, Massachusetts.
The APC Collaborative Teaching Pod is a unique and innovative opportunity for learning Value Based Primary Care. Four providers will join the Pod and work together to co-manage a panel of patients, supported by their supervising physician and a preceptor during each session. Monthly didactics session and opportunities to learn from their colleagues in medical specialties. The position will last for one year with potential for job placement within the organization after successful completion of the program.
Qualified candidates must be board certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant and have an active Massachusetts state license or one in process.
At the time of application, candidates must submit a letter of intent, outlining their interest in this opportunity and why they’ve chosen to pursue Primary Care. The letter should speak to: What do you hope to gain from this program? What is your goal as a Primary Care Provider?
- Pod will begin in March/April 2024
- One year, team-based Teaching Pod environment
- Focus on Value Based Care
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Epic EMR System
- Monthly didactic sessions
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive salary for term of assignment
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Greater Worcester and Metro-West Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts (active license or in process)
- Active DEA License
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.