ServiceNow Platform Architect - Remote
Req ID: 247156
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Platform Architect - Remote to join our team in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
NTT DATA is currently looking for a ServiceNow Platform Architect with agile methodology experience to support our DoD customer to implement an enterprise IT service delivery model that provides consistent, secure, high-quality, and cost-effective services to enable mission success and improve end user experience across the customer environment. On this program, our team will deliver enhanced capabilities and services to implement and operate an enterprise ITSM solution, enterprise service desk, endpoint management and security solution, as well as CONUS/OCONUS field support and life cycle support for end user devices to enable the DoD customer to transition focus from IT operations to mission operations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience agile software development practices and experience delivering deployable software in short sprints.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the agile management framework
- Minimum 3 years of experience operating within cross-functional teams and groups
- Minimum 7 years of experience working directly to oversee the architecture and development of the entire ServiceNow platform
- The ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Developer
- Ability to contribute to the development of program architecture and standards
- Experience in Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) as well as SecDevOps processes and tools
- Ability to be the technical lead for an agile team, responsible for all aspects of application/ module architecture
- Ability to maintain sound understanding of enterprise and platform level architecture
- Ability to liaison with business analysts to understand business needs and develop solutions that meet business needs and comply with enterprise and platform level architecture and standards
- Ability to present and evangelize the solution to architecture guilds and management
- Experience working with business analysts and scrum master to create
- implementation/development plan for new features/applications/solutions by developing epics and stories
- Experience in participating in Agile ceremonies and leading in all technical aspects, including leading the demos to the Product Owner and all applicable stakeholders
- Ability to delegate tasks and ensuring all daily, sprint and release goals are achieved
- Identifies risks, opportunities, compliance issues or other architectural concerns
- Active participation in Agile Scrum sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases
- Experience in leading and mentoring product teams technical skills through coaching and peer reviews.
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is [Min: $77,900 - Max: $180,100]. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate’s actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Cloud, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Developer, Testing, Technology