Digital Client Solutions Architect - Financial Services - Multiply Locations.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Digital Client Solutions Architect - Financial Services - Multiply Locations. to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Aligns with an NTT DATA account to sell and deliver Consulting or Digital work at an NTT DATA account. Acts as a trusted partner to the account Client Executive. Identifies Consulting and Digital Transformation Services opportunities and partners with the account CE and Industry Leader to execute. Maximizes the solutions that NTT DATA provides by ensuring the full complement of CDTS services offerings are actioned. Ensures delivery expectations are met and exceeded. Collaborates with Delivery Leaders who manage and coordinate tasks and resources to ensure that customer needs and contract requirements are satisfied. Familiar with the client's marketplace, competitive landscape, and their financial and business drivers. Meets billability expectations.
Day to Day/Job Responsibilities
- A point of contact person to sell, solution, and deliver CDTS work at an account.
- Advise clients on Digital leveraging one view of our CDTS capabilities.
- You'll be a single point of contact for clients on our CDTS capabilities.
- Implement solutions to support their business objectives.
- Improve our brand and expand relationships outside of the CIO.
- “Take Two”; sell hybrid solutions that aren’t limited to one practice.
- Elevate the Discussion -Leverage Digital 3.0 Client Priorities materials during outbound Sales motions at assigned account(s)
- Client-Facing Team Members- Lead CDTS efforts with clients throughout the Sales & Delivery lifecycle while growing our people.
- Client Transformation Engagements -Play a key role in the Transformation Seller’s team when a deal is being pursued and delivered at the account.
- Market Relevant Pricing & Engagement Models -Seek intelligence on the competitive landscape, budget, & engagement model the client is interested.
- Scaled Alliance Partnerships -Leverage DSEs when an alliance partner is involved or can be leveraged, to improve our competitive position.
- Acquisition Success- Facilitate Synergy business for our acquired companies and present an orchestrated message at the account.
- Proactive Sales, leveraging our four CDTS Client Priorities
- Digital Experience
- Workforce Transformation
- Business Resilience
- Data-Driven Enterprise
- Reactive Sales, leveraging all the capabilities of our CDTS practices.
- Synergy opportunities with our acquired companies: Hashmap, Nexient, Chainalytics, Vectorform and Postlight, Apisero, Aspirant
- Ensure the solution delivers value to the client and at the same time, is market competitive and risk mitigated.
- Work in close coordination with the following teams to support deal solutioning:
- CDTS Solutioning team
- CDTS Practices
- CRO Solutioning team
- Digital Operations teams
- Lead delivery of CDTS work (scope, budget, timeline, expectation management)
- Target 50% billable at the account
- Ensure high CSAT on all CDTS work being delivered to the client.
- Partner with the account’s Client Delivery Executive and Delivery Leaders to ensure that client needs, and contract requirements are satisfied.
- 8 + years of Financial Services business consulting experience.
- 8 + years of Financial Services Sales experience in areas such as: wealth management, capital markets, retail banking, wholesale banking, risk, channels digital and/or other FS domain and product areas
- 8+ plus years of experience leading engagement teams and related solutions and deliverables targeting business outcomes.
- Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm experience
Where required by law, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for specific roles. The starting pay range for this remote role is $140,900 to $313,300. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target compensation for the position across all US locations. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate’s actual work location, relevant experience, technical skills, and other qualifications. This position may also be eligible for incentive compensation based on individual and/or company performance.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.