Senior Scientist - Statistician / Biostatistician
Posted on Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Collaborate with nQ’s data science and clinical teams to design experiments, develop and review study protocol, statistical analysis plan, and data collection tools, determine appropriate sample sizes, identify potential confounders and clinical endpoints.
- Select appropriate statistical approaches and conduct statistical analyses to meet client and/or regulatory requirements.
- Execute statistical analysis on prototyped algorithms to assess performance and approach validity of newly developed biomarker models.
- Collaborate with biomarker discovery team in the development of optimization strategies to meet predefined performance thresholds.
- Develop and/or review tables, listings, figures (TLF) and study reports.
- Communicate analysis results via written reports, oral presentations, and meetings with key stakeholders. Participate in abstract, poster, or journal article writing.
- Work cooperatively with nQ teams and regulatory submission specialists to address regulatory and project-related statistical issues.