Field Clinical Manager, Lung Cancer Initiative (1 of 2)
Johnson & Johnson
At J&J, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. The Lung Cancer Initiative (LCI) is a cross-sector effort, which is charged by the Executive Committee of J&J with meaningfully altering the course of lung cancer and improving survival by preventing, intercepting, and curing cancer.
We are recruiting for a Field Clinical Manager who will collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals at clinical sites, as well as internal J&J R&D and clinical operations teams to ensure clinical trial procedures are performed effectively. This position can be located in Raritan, NJ; High Wycombe, United Kingdom; Leiden, Netherlands; Allschwil, Switzerland; Beerse, Belgium; Italy; France; Germany; Spain; or Portugal. Remote locations within North America and Europe may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading procedure training in support of clinical trials critical to the success of the LCI’s cross-sector Solution Development Teams. They will serve as the on-site procedure specialist, working closely with study investigators and their teams to implement protocols and optimize procedure flow. The Field Clinical Manager will help gather information through case support and clinician relationships to feed into product development of the LCI Engineering Sciences portfolio of R&D projects.
The Field Clinical Manager will:
- Act as a liaison between external healthcare providers and internal Solution Development, Clinical, and cross-sector Engineering teams, representing the needs of Clinical Trial sites
- Support translation of Clinical Engineering work for clinical trial workflows into tactical requirements for specific trial sites
- Provide on-site training for clinical trial site pharmacy, OR suite and administration teams
- Actively support execution of procedures and use of medical devices and/or pharm assets in clinical trials for specific clinical trial sites
- Support documentation and gathering of clinical observations to guide product development activities
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in the field of Science and/or Engineering is strongly preferred.
- 7 years or more of professional experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Experience as an industry representative in an operating room environment is required.
- Proven track record of teamwork, collaboration, inclusion, and developing strong business relationships with internal teams and outside partners is required.
- Experience in clinical trial execution is highly desirable.
- Technical experience with sophisticated medical technology used in surgical procedures such as robotics and 3d imaging is highly desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives is required.
- Experience with KOL development and contract negotiation is preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 80% of the time is required.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $111,000 to $192,050. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Something looks off?