Manager, Healthcare Strategy & Analytics Consulting
The IQVIA Market Access Strategy Consulting team (formerly known as Amundsen Consulting), is a market-leading strategy and analytics division within IQVIA that helps manufacturers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry meet the challenges of today’s patient access and affordability landscape. We create value for our clients by improving patient access to some of the most advanced pharmaceutical and biologic therapies, targeting challenging and complex healthcare needs of patients in the US.
Our team uses the power of healthcare data to help manufacturers measure the impact of market access on brand performance and the cascading influence this has on how prescribers and patients gain access to innovative therapies. We support manufacturers by providing deep insights into the geographic variations of patient, insurer, and prescriber behavior and thereby help manufacturers implement more effective strategies for sales execution, insurer contracting, net revenue optimization, and all varieties of patient assistance programs.
The Market Access Strategy Consulting team at IQVIA recruits individuals with degrees from some of the world’s top institutions. As a new hire, you will be provided on-the-job training that will allow you to develop the skills and business acumen necessary to successfully navigate the largest and most comprehensive set of US healthcare data assets. The knowledge and experience you build as a Manager will prepare you to generate high-quality insights and analytics for senior leaders at the top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the US to address a wide variety of evolving business needs.
IQVIA, the Human Data Science Company™, possesses the largest and most comprehensive set of healthcare data assets in the world. Join us as we focus on using data, analytics and strategy to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Managers play an important leadership role on the Market Access Strategy Consulting team. After receiving training, Managers are expected to quickly contribute to all aspects of client engagements and are responsible for leading multiple consulting projects, maintaining client relationships, assisting in writing project proposals, and managing the work of 5-10 junior colleagues staffed to your respective assignments. The leadership, analytical guidance, and creativity of our Managers’ work is critical to the success of our engagement teams and our practice.
- Lead multiple project teams to ensure effective planning, organizing, and management of strategic analyses using a wide variety of “Big Data” assets (IQVIA and external) to derive trends, conclusions, and actionable recommendations and solutions for clients
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions and the collaborating of engagement team members throughout client engagements
- Synthesize complex data and information into actionable results and recommendations from the evaluation of secondary data sources to answer a wide range of market, therapeutic, prescriber, patient, payer, and competitive related questions
- Lead team in the design and execution of sophisticated predictive models to inform contracting strategies, patient cost and affordability programs, prescriber utilization, and brand performance / financial modeling
- Design, structure, and deliver reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Develop client relationships through effective communication (face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone, email contact, etc.) and be a thought partner to client teams
- Manage the work of junior team members across multiple client engagements
- Oversee the development project work plans for engagement teams
- Assist in the identification of follow-on work or new leads and the writing of project proposals and statements of work
- Developing deep knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
- Assist with recruiting new team members and participate in the interview process
An ideal candidate will have:
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status