Manager, Corporate & Portfolio Strategy
Manager, Corporate & Portfolio Strategy
IQVIA Consulting Services has always been a key organization within IQVIA, providing clients with a wide range of impactful solutions and assets to leverage as well as functioning as a key hub for internal talent development. Today, IQVIA Consulting N.A. employs over 300 team members who partner with our life sciences and healthcare clients around the world, working across a number of solution areas or “Centers of Excellence”.
Our Corporate & Portfolio Strategy (C&PS) CoE helps clients with their key strategic decisions at the Corporate, Portfolio, and Product levels.
Strategic Engagements Include:
- Corporate strategy – Supporting clients addressing strategic challenges, M&A, and business model redesign.
- Portfolio strategy – Supporting clients as they prioritize and optimize their portfolio or identify assets to complement it.
- Product strategy - Supporting brand and BD teams on questions spanning from country prioritization to LoE strategy.
- Planning Suite of Software Solutions – Our technology and data services allow us to be more efficient and generate informed insights for our clients in forecasting and modeling.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Manager on the Corporate & Portfolio Strategy team you will be responsible for managing or leading multiple consulting projects and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries by:
- Serving as key point of contact with IQVIA clients, primarily pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Managing project teams in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Leveraging experience and business acumen to identify strategic alternatives and approaches to client questions
- Providing follow-up with clients after project delivery to ensure satisfaction.
- Supporting the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements
- Ensuring the development and delivery of client reports and presentations.
- Sharing subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Leading internal work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, training, and team development.
Candidates interested in joining our Corporate & Portfolio Strategy team as a Manager should have:
- Extensive experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Knowledge of key issues and current market developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Over 3 years of project management experience focused on strategic life sciences consulting projects
- Experience leading presentations, chairing meetings, and workshop facilitation
- Proven ability to manage large-scale and/or multiple projects, meeting deadlines and ensuring high quality outcomes.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in developing relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Ability to contribute to business development through the identification of leads, development of proposals etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Graduate degree or continued education preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrable leadership and people development experience.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- A willingness and ability to travel.
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusColorado/California/Washington state Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $170,600 - $213,200.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus, sales incentives and/or stock. Benefits may include healthcare, retirement, paid time off, and more.New York State Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $170,600 - $213,200.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies.