Information Security Engineer (Remote)
Georgia, USA · Minnesota, USA · California, USA · North Dakota, USA · New Mexico, USA · Delaware, USA · Nevada, USA · Idaho, USA · New Jersey, USA · Arkansas, USA · Connecticut, USA · North Carolina, USA · Missouri, USA · Washington, DC, USA · Michigan, USA · Maryland, USA · Alaska, USA · Louisiana, USA · Kentucky, USA · Kansas, USA · Indiana, USA · Nebraska, USA · Iowa, USA · Colorado, USA · Montana, USA · Wisconsin, USA · Oklahoma, USA · Washington, USA · Mississippi, USA · Utah, USA · Texas, USA · Illinois, USA · Tennessee, USA · Massachusetts, USA · South Dakota, USA · South Carolina, USA · New Hampshire, USA · Rhode Island, USA · Virginia, USA · Pennsylvania, USA · Oregon, USA · Wyoming, USA · Ohio, USA · Vermont, USA · Chicago, IL, USA · Florida, USA · Arizona, USA · Maine, USA · Alabama, USA · New York, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
DescriptionAs an Information Security Engineer, you will play a key role to build, deliver, and maintain mission critical security tools that protect Humana's assets, data, and stakeholders. You will collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders through cross-functional project teams to ensure timely delivery of capabilities. This role will support our portfolio of Identity tools that deliver self-service password management to our users.
- Build and maintenance of Identity security products to meet customer needs and service availability.
- Support project teams driving new capabilities, including integrating tools dependent on our products.
- Maintain operational excellence through robust monitoring, support documentation, Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and testing, coordination with vendor for system upgrades, and troubleshooting / resolution of incidents.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in infrastructure/network security by designing, installing, building and maintaining IT systems
- 1 -3 years' experience managing Windows Server operating systems, installing software, managing and monitoring services, and troubleshooting incidents. Candidate should be comfortable capturing OS and application logs for support needs.
- Collaborating with vendor support and internal support for new build and operational support needs.
- Experience with Change Management processes, through change ticket creation and presenting changes to a CAB board as necessary.
- Experience participating in Root Cause Analysis efforts to identify and implement improvement opportunities and lessons learned to enhance operational stability
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- 1 - 3 years' experience with Identity tools including Hitachi/Bravura Pass and Azure SSPR
- Experience with scrum or agile
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- Cyber Security Certification
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$78,800 - $108,500 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.