Associate Product Manager
Boston, MA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 7, 2021
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia’s Product Management team is seeking a motivated, analytical, and creative Product Managers join our team and help support the team in driving innovation and success at Arcadia.
We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing product team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. We’re making healthcare smarter, more efficient and straight up better.
Arcadia’s applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country – designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product manager ready and excited to be involved in delivering transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn the Arcadia product suite and their value story for our internal stakeholders and external customers as well as how they contribute to Arcadia’s overarching vision and strategy
- Participate in and support backlog grooming sessions and requirements refinement for product features and enhancements to understand the Arcadia SDLC and help drive delivery
- Understand the team structures of Arcadia and how our internal organizations partner to drive customer outcomes and success in value-based care
- Engage in one or more focused projects to support other Product team members in roadmap refinement, R&D, or other continuous improvement needs
In 6 months
- Continue work on focused projects across the Arcadia product suite to continue your exposure and develop your understanding of customer challenges and Arcadia solutions
- Develop dedicated expertise in at least one product and begin supporting SDLC activities for the teams developing and evolving those product(s)
- Take ownership of requirements definition for specific features or enhancements in the product roadmap to support the Product Manager
- Act as a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for team members or internal partners seeking information, and propose updates and clarifications to documentation to enable self-service
- Shadow customer discussions and stakeholder councils to build familiarity both with our customer engagement and with how needs are translated into deliverables
In 12 months
- Propose, initiate, and implement focused projects to drive continuous improvement for Arcadia and the Product team
- Own requirements definition for features or enhancements, partnering directly with engineering tech leads and architects to refine and deconstruct work
- Proactively identify challenges, opportunities, and blockers in the roadmap and backlogs of the product(s) you support and develop a strong instinct for when to escalate
- Exhibit the ability to lead through influence and act as a role model and mentor to more junior team members
See more open positions at Arcadia Solutions
Something looks off?