Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
The Manager, Analytics role will join the data operations team of a healthcare data and analytics software company. This role reports to the VP of Data Operations and will involve a combination of technical and delivery responsibilities associated with Arcadia’s quality measure engine and the data that drives it.
As a rapidly growing organization, we recognize that agility and scalability are critical to our success. Our measures team has the privilege of furthering these principles by both defining and implementing improvements across our quality measures suite. We are a team of technical enthusiasts and operational problem solvers who thrive on tackling some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. Our analysts are empowered to think creatively about how we deliver value to our clients and collaboratively drive improvements in our technology and approach.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as a key member of the data operations leadership team contributing to the company’s data and application strategy with a focus on supporting quality measures for our customers
- Act as a designated subject matter expert and business owner for supporting measures and other related analytics
- Provide hands on oversight for measure enablement with customers and assist with issue troubleshooting for the measure engine and the products that leverage its output
- Support SDLC activities for the measure engine product and partner directly with engineering leads to refine and deconstruct work where necessary
- Engage directly with clients and serve as an advisor throughout the customer lifecycle
- Advise on optimal workflows and configurations in Arcadia based on a client’s existing priorities and value-based contracts
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of team and company objectives
- Evaluate team performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to identify areas to improve timeliness and quality of delivery, the achievement of key metrics, or customer satisfaction
- Cover the following supervisory responsibilities for team:
o Oversee the daily work of the team,
o Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations,
o Recruit, interview, hire, and train staff,
o Handle performance management of employees in accordance with company policy.
Would Love For You
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- A positive attitude and willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in leading teams to achieve complicated, challenging objectives
What You'll Get
- The opportunity to:
- Join a mission-driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry and changing the way patients receive care
- A supportive and remote work-friendly company with personality and heart
- Excellent benefits including unlimited Flexible Time Off
o Redesign the way in which Arcadia delivers and supports its product
o Work alongside the healthcare leaders and innovators that make up Arcadia’s diverse client base
o Own the design and implementation of data operations for quality measures across clients
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
See more open positions at Arcadia Solutions
Something looks off?