Business Analyst II
Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Position Title:Business Analyst II
At Federal Health Products and Services - FHPS, a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Locations: GA-Atlanta, GA-Midland, IN-Indianapolis, KY-Louisville, OH-Cincinnati, ME-South Portland, MO-St. Louis, NV-Las Vegas, NY-Latham, VA-Norfolk, VA-Richmond and VA-Roanoke.
Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model with pulse point sites (major office) used for collaboration, community, and connection. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location listed above.
The Business Analyst II is responsible for translating basic business needs into application software requirements.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop, improve, and maintain team and individual KPI reports using Excel, databases, and other resources and data sources.
- Provide report analysis comparing results to business goals, identify trends, and recommend best practices.
- Documentation of data pulls and analysis and system processes and procedures.
- Initiate system access request for new hires and new system implementations and solve any system access issues that arise with Benefit Consultants including phone access and functionality.
- Stay connected with IT and data areas to represent the team and collaborate on enterprise resources and changes to find solutions to improve processes.
- Collaborate with manager and Benefit Consultants on improvements or corrections needed to Salesforce processes and functionality.
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
- Submit tickets for required field changes or additions or functionality changes to Salesforce.
- Actively support and role model Elevance Health's desired culture and behaviors to ensure we achieve our strategy, uphold our mission, reach our vision, embody our core values, and transform our culture.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 3 years related business analysis experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
- Expert in data management and analysis across multiple platforms is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of workforce management, ACD Phone systems, and Salesforce a plus.
- Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations a plus.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $57,200 to $102,960.
Locations: Nevada; New York
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Job Level:Non-Management Exempt
Workshift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Job Family:BSP > Business Support
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.