Sr Services Business Analyst - Life Sciences - Remote
Welcome to Veradigm! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Veradigm is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Veradigm Life Science
The Veradigm Network is well-positioned to address the unique needs of Life Sciences customers. By leveraging the Veradigm Network, research data and associated insights become both an output of care delivery, as well as additional knowledge to improve quality of care, a true virtuous cycle.
Our portfolio of solutions provides insights using real-world data directly sourced from the Veradigm Network. These solutions can help Life Sciences customers discover timely, actionable real-world evidence to improve patient experience and outcomes, and demonstrate how their products can benefit appropriate patient populations.
Support our Client Success team as they help our Life Sciences clients leverage RWD in the research and commercial ecosystem.
The Senior Services Business Analyst role anticipates and enables the creation of data elements that directly supports the financial, operations and business success of the Client Success Organization.
Are you the right fit?
Are you passionate about how real-world data can help address the unique needs of our life sciences customers? Do you have strong project management skills? Do you enjoy using your analytical skills to solve problems?
What you will contribute:
- Understands the trade and workflow of Life Sciences companies
- Facilitates clear communication inter and intra-departmentally to promote collaboration
- Assists senior project managers to maintain project documentation
- Adapts learning to independently prepare common deliverables needed for business effectiveness
- Connects business data elements and articulate impact to variations found in metrics
- Demonstrates a complete knowledge base of insight to the Life Sciences Business Unit by anticipating potential business issues before realized
- Influences needed decisions to allow for near and long-term resolution to challenges and opportunities presented in the business
- Seeks out creative means to thoughtfully support the Client Success Organization in operational and business best practices, ensuring compliance and success
- Measures and articulates business benefit(s) and outcome(s)
- Initiates tool enhancement design suggestions and scope and sees development through completion and production
- Leads the ongoing need to continuous process improvement of the organization and function
- Anticipates business trends based on industry knowledge and market climate for preparedness and organizational awareness
- Creates creative means to describe and represent compelling business issues to leadership leveraging data accurately with insight and context
- Demonstrates flexibility and open to evolving roles and responsibilities as need to support Sales, Client Success, and the Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Technical / Business experience (Required)
- 4-7 years relevant work experience (Preferred)
- Life Sciences background (Required)
- Project Management experience (Required)
- Understanding of data elements within life sciences and how they move through the ecosystem (Required)
- External certification in Project Management (Preferred)
- Up to 10% travel may be required
Job responsibilities include fostering the Company’s compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, adherence to the Code of Conduct and Compliance Program requirements, policies and procedures. Compliance is everyone’s responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC skills including spreadsheet, all Microsoft Office Suite applications and database applications
- Experience with Salesforce and JIRA (Preferred)
- Power BI
Enhancing Lives and Building Careers
Veradigm believes in empowering our associates with the tools and flexibility to bring the best version of themselves to work and to further their professional development. Together, we are In the Network. Interested in learning more?
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Veradigm’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Veradigm must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Veradigm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Veradigm Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Veradigm opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!