Director, Solutions Management - Remote
Welcome to Veradigm! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Veradigm is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Veradigm Life Science
The Veradigm Network is well-positioned to address the unique needs of Life Sciences customers. By leveraging the Veradigm Network, research data and associated insights become both an output of care delivery, as well as additional knowledge to improve quality of care, a true virtuous cycle.
Our portfolio of solutions provides insights using real-world data directly sourced from the Veradigm Network. These solutions can help Life Sciences customers discover timely, actionable real-world evidence to improve patient experience and outcomes, and demonstrate how their products can benefit appropriate patient populations.
Lead a Data Product Management Team across our Life Sciences Division
The Director of Solutions Management, RWD will own a portfolio of customer data offerings derived from EHRs and administrative claims from enablement to execution (end-to-end). The Director will set the longer-term product strategy and deliver on product roadmap, ensuring that Veradigm offers to Life Sciences and other research markets timely and relevant data in support of real-world evidence (RWE), epidemiology, safety, health services research and commercial analytics. The Director will work closely with a cross-functional team in Management, Platform, Development, Marketing, Sales and Research to set roadmap priorities, design new products and product updates, provide business input and direction to product development, and communicate data product updates. This position will have a direct report of product managers.
Are you the right fit?
Are you passionate about how real-world data can help address the unique needs of our life sciences customers? Do you enjoy leading and planning the overall vision, strategy and launch for product management teams? Will you thrive in a highly critical, fast paced environment?
What you will contribute:
- Defines the vision and product strategy for Veradigm Life Science data product offerings
- Your expertise will be essential in driving the vision, roadmap, and execution of our RWD product portfolio.
- Your expertise will be essential in creating partnership with data vendors on potential products that will generate revenue for Veradigm LS
- You will lead a team of product managers and work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, and commercial, to bring our real-world data solutions to market successfully.
- Veradigm LS RWD Product Strategy: Develop and articulate a clear product strategy for Veradigm’s EHR, Registries, Claims Real-World Data, aligning it with the Veradigm's overall mission and goals
- Veradigm LS RWD Roadmap Development: Create, own and maintain product roadmaps that outlines the short-term and long-term goals for the RWD product portfolio
- Team Leadership: Build, develop and lead a product management team, providing mentorship and guidance to foster their professional growth
- Market Analysis: Conduct in-depth market analysis including market research to identify opportunities, trends, TAMs and customer needs within the real-world data/evidence space
- Regularly performs competitive analyses to understand key information about competitor products, services, pricing, strengths and weaknesses
- Customer Insights: Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to gather customer feedback and insights, ensuring that our products meet market demands
- Product Development: Work closely with platform, development, engineering, medical informatics and data science teams to prioritize and oversee the development of RWD solutions, ensuring they align with the product strategy and roadmap
- Explains product designs and constraints to stakeholders; Collects and manages requirements from stakeholders
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Develop go-to-market strategies, pricing models, and marketing plans to successfully launch and promote RWD/E products, and to communicate value to the target market
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, legal, and regulatory affairs, to ensure the successful launch and ongoing management of RWD products
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of RWD products, making data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Manages data product portfolio with contract and financial reviews to ensure that the highest quality products delivered on time, on budget and with superior performance and support
- Manages product investments and targeted revenue by tracking performance against the P&L
- Compliance: Ensure that RWD products adhere to all relevant regulatory and compliance standards in the healthcare industry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree (Required); Relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships (Preferred)
- It is essential that a person at this level proactively maintain awareness of development methodology and standards to improve project, product or process quality (Required)
- Minimum 10 years related work experience; 15+ years preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product management or marketing or program management in the healthcare information or software industry or equivalent education; experience in EHR, Registries, Claims RWD or RWE preferred
- 7+ years relevant leadership experience including responsibility for organizational objectives and measurements (Preferred)
- Experience managing data products or services that support Life Sciences companies
- Understanding of sources and applications of RWD
- Understanding of HIPAA and patient deidentification requirements
- Knowledge of epidemiology, health economics, statistics, data science, medical informatics, or database or software development
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and think strategically while managing multiple projects and consistently meeting timelines
- Demonstrated success in working in matrixed organizations across multiple locations
- Ability to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet timelines.
- Proficient writing technical functional specifications
- Up to 15% travel may be required
Enhancing Lives and Building Careers
Veradigm believes in empowering our associates with the tools and flexibility to bring the best version of themselves to work and to further their professional development. Together, we are In the Network. Interested in learning more?
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Veradigm’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Veradigm must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Veradigm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Veradigm Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Veradigm opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!