.NET Software Engineer Server Side
Allscripts is looking for an innovative and talented Software Engineer who will have a significant impact on the Company's business expansion. We are building the next generation of the dbMotion FHIR and Elastic Search solutions.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for the design, development, and deployment on a Cloud-based \ on–premise software solution. You will be using modern technologies such as Microsoft .net, Elastic Search, Azure CI/CD and other advanced tools that run in a scalable Azure infrastructure.
What you will do:
· Develop scalable and high-performance server-side \ Azure components architecture.
· Collaborate with Software Engineers, Quality Engineers and Product Managers to deliver a product in an Agile environment.
· Investigate and solve complex integration challenges and production issues on production environments.
· Continuously improve and learn new technologies. Innovate and recommend design changes and new technologies adoption.
Required skills and experience with the following:
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience
· Software development experience in .Net Framework and .net Core.
· Microservices development is an advantage.
· Experience in .net multithreading and in multithreaded applications in a high-volume environment.
· Cloud development, knowledge of Azure is an advantage.
· Distributed applications and messaging systems
· High scale Enterprise applications and solutions
· Secured Programming
· Experience with on-prem to cloud migration advantage.
· Team player as well as a great independent owner and contributor.
· Excellent communication skills, being able to work with global teams, external vendors, and clients.
· Creative, Independent Thinker
Education: Academic Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Full time position
· Location: Beer-Sheva
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com
*Be sure the file is in PDF format or with file extension docx.